Are you a multitasker? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As a Workforce Planner, you’ll be supporting all Contact Center teams across all sites through service level management and workforce scheduling.
What does your typical day look like?
- Data entry, most importantly, entry of hours worked, for payment purposes
- Report daily absences and take appropriate action
- Forecast scheduling for all teams
- Analysis and update of different reports
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- College diploma or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1 year as a workforce planner
- Excellent Excel skills required, as well as Working knowledge of the rest of the MS Office
- Working knowledge of NICE is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Must be detail oriented and able to multitask
- Efficient reactiveness to any situation
- Must be available to sometimes work evenings and weekends