Are you a people person with a knack for leadership? Are you interested in working in a multilingual and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As a Team Leader – Technical Claims, you’ll lead a team of Claims Assessors specializing in the assessment of Technical claims. You will support the team ON-SITE by maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy, from claim opening to claim settlement, while ensuring a superior level of Customer Experience in all interactions.
What does your typical day look like?
- Monitor service level standards, team objectives and alignment with corporate strategic vision;
- Track individual performance and communicate individual and team results regularly;
- Identify areas for training, coaching and employee growth;
- Develop and improve team guidelines and processes.
What skills and training do you need?
- MUST be able to come into the Sherbrooke office regularly;
- Bachelor’s degree with a business emphasis or equivalent in supervisory experience;
- Motivated by delivering best in class customer experience;
- Ability to be autonomous and proactive;
- Knowledge of managerial principles, customer contact center metrics and Property & Casualty claims and inquiries are an asset;
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask;
- Results driven;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- A sound knowledge of MS Office, including MS Word and Excel.