Are you a person with strong organizational skills? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As the Director of Business Intelligence, you will direct the Business Intelligence department and manage the Corporate Business Intelligence program. The BI Director will drive, initiate and follow through on different initiatives and strategies and will build, mentor and guide the team.
What does your typical day look like?
- Managing, training and helping the development of team members;
- Educating and mobilizing employees in understanding the organization’s visions and goals;
- Working actively with the key business stakeholders on building vision, strategy and data governance;
- Providing BI recommendations to the business partners;
- Analyzing reporting needs, developing and delivering reports and dashboards in support to business operation and decision making at all levels;
- Creating an environment in which new and existing technology is analyzed to determine how best to utilize the BI team to drive the business forward.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- 10+ years of related work experience, 1-2 years in a leadership position;
- Very good communication skills in both English and French;
- Experience with Data modeling, metadata management and performance tuning;
- Experience with architecting in conjunction with multiple BI/DW products;
- PMP knowledge is an asset;
- Strong organizational skills.