- Direct communications with customers, clients, providers and potential clients via phone, email and any type of communication.
- Documentation of all calls or communications in the members record (when applicable)
- Confirmation of benefits and eligibility information to members and providers.
- Provide referrals to in network providers to all members, clients and sometime other providers, confirmation of participation of a specific provider in the network.
- Identify potential problems and take prompt corrective actions in order to avoid escalated issues that require supervisory intervention.
- Respond to general queries from members (policy procedures, reimbursements, etc.).
- Redirect callers when necessary
- Coordination of medical appointments,this, in most cases, include locating and contacting several participating providers who have the availability and suit the patients preferences concerning location, language.
We offer you
- Salary 15, 000 mx pesos per month
- Life insurance
- Major Medical Insurance
- 30 days Aguinaldo
- 10 days Vacations
- 100% Vacations Premium
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed